Monday, April 5, 2010

Twilight Marathon: Bella's Lullaby



So everyone had been telling me that I should read Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series or at least watch the Twilight movies. I somehow convinced myself that I wouldn't like it because of the vampires and warewolves.


One fine Saturday afternoon, while my hubby was flipping thru the channels, we came across 'Twilight' on the tv, I managed to watch the last part of it...and OMG, I told myself, I couldn't believe what I have been missing all this time...


After completing 4 books and 2 movies. I'm still craving for more of 'twilight'. I have listened to their soundtrack. I especially LOVED the Bella's lullaby by Carter Burwell. My hubby said the song sounded kinda out of tune...but that's what makes it so "twilight-y"though. :)

Heard the piano version on youtube and absolutely loved it...and so, I have been listening and playing it over and over again... so many times until everyone around me is proabably sick of that song by now...anyhow, I finally got it!!!...( and No, I prefer listening than reading it from music sheets...)




Anyway, here is my compacted version of Bella's Lullaby. ( edited for people with shorter fingers too, lol)








My version of Bella's Lullaby










My version of Bella's Lullaby

















My version of Bella's Lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment