Saturday, April 3, 2010

Strawberries Cream Cake


Okay...No, I haven't forgotten about the blog. I just haven't had time to update the last 2 weeks. I have pulled my daughter out of school and she's staying home with me now.

It requires a lot of work and patience keeping a 5 years old at home, I am constantly looking for materials, art projects or just something for her to do.

It was Grandma's birthday last week, so we decided to bake a cake together. Audrey helped washed, drained the strawberries and of course, helped tasting it too.... She had a great time helping and as you can see in the picture, couldn't wait to dig in too...




Strawberry Cream Cake made with French Vanilla cake with strawberry jam fillings and lightly whipped cream icing and topped with fresh strawberries...absolutely Yummy-licious!



No comments:

Post a Comment